Upgrade now, save 50% off for a limited time! Click here to upgrade.

Best Trip I Had!
Man I bought 2 dime bags from a co worker when I worked in a warehouse for Walmart.com, so when k got home I prepared for a good trip. I got some comfy ass joggers and tank on and popped like 30 pizza rolls in the microwave and blazed up, I was so fucking comfortable with living. I saw my uncle coming up to my house with my cousin, she was like 13 at the time so I freaked tf  for getting caught lol so I like scarved down them pizza rolls in like 0.2 seconds fam.

That's was one of the best but craziest trips I ever had with Mary Jane Heart

What was your crazy/funny/best experience is like to know haha Yus
(10-11-2016, 05:38 PM)runescape Wrote: Man I bought 2 dime bags from a co worker when I worked in a warehouse for Walmart.com, so when k got home I prepared for a good trip. I got some comfy ass joggers and tank on and popped like 30 pizza rolls in the microwave and blazed up, I was so fucking comfortable with living. I saw my uncle coming up to my house with my cousin, she was like 13 at the time so I freaked tf  for getting caught lol so I like scarved down them pizza rolls in like 0.2 seconds fam.

Funniest thing for me was when I was in school. There was this kid that we didn't like very much, and he decided to come along to a Weed session. So what me and a few friends did was get some actual grass from the ground, and used it in a L (without any weed in it) then gave it to him to smoke. The funniest part was that he actually inhaled burning grass and said "This is some good shit!". Then we all just laughed and told him that it was grass then he started to throw up. Big Grin

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-11-2016, 05:57 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-11-2016, 05:38 PM)runescape Wrote: Man I bought 2 dime bags from a co worker when I worked in a warehouse for Walmart.com, so when k got home I prepared for a good trip. I got some comfy ass joggers and tank on and popped like 30 pizza rolls in the microwave and blazed up, I was so fucking comfortable with living. I saw my uncle coming up to my house with my cousin, she was like 13 at the time so I freaked tf  for getting caught lol so I like scarved down them pizza rolls in like 0.2 seconds fam.

Funniest thing for me was when I was in school. There was this kid that we didn't like very much, and he decided to come along to a Weed session. So what me and a few friends did was get some actual grass from the ground, and used it in a L (without any weed in it) then gave it to him to smoke. The funniest part was that he actually inhaled burning grass and said "This is some good shit!". Then we all just laughed and told him that it was grass then he started to throw up. Big Grin

Hahaha we always sell sea Salt as mdma in Clubs ... I was One time Smoking Bong with a Girl it was her First head so i was fire it up the only Thing what she had to do was inhalating but she was Holding the bong in the sie like she want to Drink like from a bottle and All that Old Bong water was All over her .. dump bitch ... Sry for that Bad English

[-] The following 1 user Likes DosiaDemon's post:
  • Devil
Darth vader design helmet cup-14.61 $
[Image: darth_vader_design_helmet_cup-14.61_ck.jpg]
Main Features• Darth Vader style helmet cup with cover for daily use• Heat Insulation It can resist high temperature• Suitable for various places, can serve as a perfect gift• Great gadget for serving your guest or enjoying yourself• Ceramics material inner layer, non-toxic and odorless, safe to use • Suitable for home, traveling, camping, party, etc....
[Image: buy.png]

READ MORE
Original anytek at66a car dvr full hd TrioxXtek 96650 car camera recorder black box 170degree 6g lens supper night vision dash cam ( 70.40 $)
2016 BELLE FILLE Brand1 Pcs UV Nail Gel Polish UV&LED Shining Colorful 10ml Fashion Solid Long lasting soak off Polish ( 0.55 $)
2016 new arrive women shoulder bag nubuck leather vintage messenger bag motorcycle crossbody bags women bag ( 21.70 $)
Candy EU Plug USB Wall Charger Travel Home Wall AC Charger Adapter for iPhone 5s 6s 7 for Samsung S6 S7 Mobile Phone Charger ( 0.80 $)
2015 brand new ski goggles double lens uv400 anti-fog big spherical professional ski glasses unisex multicolor snowboard goggles ( 40.30 $)
Black white leather and suede lace-up bootie ( 347.71 $) Jil Sander
Black Neoprene Slip On Womens Skaters ( 122.00 $)
Trendy off the shoulder striped romper for women ( 13.17 $)
Blossom t-strap flat leather ballerina ( 173.32 $) Tory Burch
Premium 0.33mm 9H Tempered Glass Screen Protector For iPhone 4 4S Explosion Proof Clear Toughened Protective Film OPP Package ( 1.40 $)
GOLE GOLE1 5 inch 720 x 1280 Mini PC Windows 10 Android 5.1-189.99 $
pH-2011 pH Test Pen ( $7.01 )
Leather bracelet 6 color bracelets winter charm bracelets bohemian bracelets bangles for women christmas gift wholesale ( 5.90 $)
Greenwich leather small satchel bag ( 295.82 $) DKNY
Vintage Classic sun glasses men sunglasses women Original Brand Designer women Sunglasses Men Retro sunglass oculos gafas de sol ( 1.96 $)

[Image: 80bb.jpg]

Main Features• Darth Vader style helmet cup with cover for daily use• Heat Insulation It can resist high temperature• Suitable for various places, can serve as a perfect gift• Great gadget for serving your guest or enjoying yourself• Ceramics material inner layer, non-toxic and odorless, safe to use • Suitable for home, traveling, camping, party, etc....

READ MORE
Clocolor asymmetric black coat stand collar long sleeve women overcoat elegant single-breasted slim fall winter women coat ( 41.99 $)
Women messenger bags ladies tote small shoulder bag woman brand leather handbag crossbody bag with scarf lock designer bolsas ( 41.65 $)
Malaysian virgin hair straight 3 bundles rosa hair products malaysian straight hair unprocessed malaysian human hair weave ( 40.00 $)
Savannah Pink Grapefruit Saffiano Leather Small Satchel ( 195.00 $)
Asus ZenFone 3 (ZE552KL) 64GB ROM 4G Phablet ( 338.99 $)
Hot Sale 2Pcslot Solar Power LED Warning Flash Light Automobile Air Outlet Shiny Warning Light Car Styling Flash Decor Lamp ( 21.99 $)
Original IJOY Limitless RDTA Plus ( 16.40 $)
Brazilian virgin hair 4 bundleslots 400 gram human hair bundles deep curly weave virgin human hair 10 to 30 inches as query ( 67.73 $)
Creative Flip Book Page LED Nightlight-31.20 $
Free shipping!!gitup git2 wifi sports action camera 2k full hd for sony imx206 16mp sensor +extra 1pcs battery+ battery charger ( 115.28 $)
design fashion brand jewelry glass Flowers Crystal stud earring double imitation pearl side Summer style Daisy earring for women ( 0.45 $)
Chiasso - Black Peccary and Calf Leather Belt ( 160.00 $)
Zweihnder E27 G80 5W 500LM SMD 2835 LED Light Bulb ( $4.39 )
Original REMAX Micro USB Data Cable Cord for Samsung Android Phone Charge Wire for iPhone 4 4S 5 5S 6 6S 7 Plus Fast Charging 1m ( 2.48 $)
Evergreen - Round Flower Print Cufflinks ( 129.20 $)

[Image: 5.jpg]

READ MORE
Chic striped halter women's tankini set ( 13.97 $)
Personality mediumtail curly side bang women's siv human hair wig ( 59.99 $)
Bohemian short sleeve plunging neck floral print cut out women's dress ( 17.39 $)
Stylish striped embroidery tartan jacquard tie for men ( 6.14 $)
Roswheel 4 2 4 8 5 5 front bicycle bags panniers mountain road mtb bike top ( 12.80 $)
Stylish women's shirt collar sleeveless full cat print dress ( 13.12 $)
Artmomo autumn and winter blackwhite sailor moon lunaartemis hand bag samantha vega handbag cat ear shoulder bag messenger bag ( 37.90 $)
Zeblaze ZeBand BLE 4.0 Heart Rate Monitor Smart Wristband-22.53 $
Vibe - Leather Flap Wallet ( 125.00 $)
100 PCS Small Size Disposable Piping Bag Icing Fondant Cake Cream Decorating Pastry Tip Tool 17X 26CM ( 2.76 $)
X3S Mini Colorful LED Light Wireless Speaker ( $8.73 )
Hot Sale 2pcs T10 194 168 W5W COB 8 SMD 1W 80Lumen Silica Super Bright LED Turn Side License Plate Light Lamp Bulb DC12V ( 1.82 $)
Ms Cat Hair Brazilian Body Wave 3pcs Lot 7a Grade Brazilian Virgin Hair Body Wave 100% Virgin Brazilian Human Hair Weave Bundles ( 43.08 $)
Fantasmania - Crystal Black Heart Ring ( 79.00 $)
2016 new 40-33 guitars 40 inch acoustic guitar rosewood fingerboard guitarra musical instruments with guitar strings ( 141.55 $)

[Image: 55.jpg]

Ulefone Gemini 4G Phablet ( 129.99 $)
[Image: ulefone_gemini_4g_phabletem.jpg]
Ulefone Gemini 4G Phablet ...
Brand:Ulefone;
Type:4G Phablet;
Service Provide:Unlocked;
Language:Indonesian, Malay, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, Estonian, English, Spanish, Filipino, French, Croatian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slov;
SIM Card Slot:Dual SIM,Dual...

READ MORE
Creative Vent Squeeze-egg Key Ring Trick Game Toy Wacky Gift-1.36 $
Lifelike Fishing Lure 5.5cm 11g 8 Hooks Pesca Fish Popper Lures Wobbler Isca Artificial Hard Bait Swimbait ( 1.17 $)
Pez classics princess corgi red patent leather pump ( 284.05 $) Camilla Elphick
2016 Cheap Natural Wave Brazilian Virgin HairLlace Front Wigs Short Bob Human Hair Full Lace Human Hair Wigs For Black Women ( 56.00 $)
Feathers Pure Jacquard Silk Narrow Tie ( 68.60 $)
Jakemy JM-8124 9 in 1 Screwdriver Set ( $9.31 )
Pro leather vulc white and red mid top unisex sneakers ( 88.37 $) Converse Limited Edition
Hot summer blusas femininas 2016 women casual loose sexy v-neck batwing sleeve tee tops ladies solid blouses shirt plus size ( 11.07 $)
3pcs jet black brazilian body wave hair extensions 7a jet black hair bundles tissage bresilienne black friday human hair weave ( 55.30 $)
B.bang women sport yoga sets for running gym sportwear sports top gym push up bras elastic capris fitness tights suits for woman ( 23.99 $)
12V 55W xenon H7 Car Headlight H7 H1 H3 H4 H8 H9 H11 881 9005 HB3 9006 HB4 4300k 6000K 8000K 10000k H7 xenon ( 18.00 $)
PY015 Sponge storage rack basket wash clothToilet soap shelf Organizer kitchen gadgets Accessories Supplies Products ( 1.59 $)
HC - SR501 Multifunctional Human Body Pyroelectricity Infrared Sensor Module for Security Products ( $2.20 )
Hot 10pcs lot 10inch pearl balloon air balls inflatable wedding party decoration birthday kid party float ( 1.00 $)
Big bag2016 women's beach fashion waterproof color kipled handbag large shoulder bag handbag casual female bolsa shopping bags ( 20.74 $)

[Image: 88.jpg]

Language:Indonesian, Malay, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, Estonian, English, Spanish, Filipino, French, Croatian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slov;

[Image: 2hs46dw.png]

READ MORE
High quality XINDA 25KN Professional Safety Master Lock D Buckle Climbing Lock Carabiner Rock Climbing Buckle Equipment ( 7.33 $)
7A Peruvian Virgin Hair Straight 1 Bundle Peruvian Straight Virgin Hair Extension Unprocessed Peruvian Virgin Human Hair Bundles ( 12.54 $)
Sexy transparent lace panties seamless briefs bragas women underwear lady underpants lingerie knickers 2016 new ( 1.58 $)
Brazilian virgin hair 4 bundles straight real beauty straight human hair bundles queen hair mink brazilian hair weave bundles ( 70.12 $)
Rogesi 2016 new casual women t shirts hooded long sleeve round neck short shirt women's clothing american apparel ( 22.90 $)
TAVTA Patented product Invisible bicycle bike bells CNC Aluminum Alloy Metal Environmental bicycle bike horn free shipping ( 11.23 $)
Electric Massage Belt ( $6.21 )
New fashion pu leather handbag women cross body bag high quality lady messenger bags bolsos mujer casual female shoulder bag ( 24.99 $)
Charming wave long romantic synthetic heat resistant fiber ponytail for women ( 5.68 $)
Green Drop Earrings ( 122.00 $)
2016 new guitars 40-7 40 inch high quality acoustic guitar rosewood fingerboard guitarra with guitar strings ( 129.27 $)
Tc-x led car headlight bulbs h11 h1 h7 h3 hb39005 hb49006 880 12v super bright halogen replacement auto lights conversion kit ( 42.84 $)
Autumn and winter women sweatshirts trendy warm women swallow printing long sleeve sweatshirt pullover tops ( 4.89 $)
AUSDOM A261 2.0 inch TFT Screen 2K 1296P Car DVR Camcorder with Ambarella A7LA50 DSP 83.39$
New 201516 winter female skiing jackets women ski coat snowboard jacket ski suit women snow wear jacket ( 119.00 $)

[Image: 126bb.jpg]

[Image: 2hs46dw.png]

READ MORE
X8 Second Generation Freerider Skatecycle Stylish Self Propelled 104.39$
Waterproof necessaries makeup organizer toiletry bag for women men travel kits make up cosmetic bags organizador ( 15.99 $)
Elephone S3 4G Smartphone-219.85 $
Chimera green suede and fabric sneaker ( 121.32 $) D Acquasparta
Gaia - round signature key ring ( 43.65 $) Leonardo Delfuoco
2016 TOP Fashion accessories supercorp sparkling crystal big drop earrings for women long earrings wedding earrings #E001 ( 2.21 $)
2 sqm easy flying power kite parafoil stunt kite dual line traction kite for kitesurfing trainer with kite line wrist strap ( 104.49 $)
Laconic pu leather and letter print design women's tote bag ( 21.57 $)
Gasenvoort black mini crossbody bag ( 244.15 $) DKNY
June ivory leather thong flat sandal wrattan detail ( 312.94 $) Charlotte Olympia
Top grade 1b 613 virgin brazilian hair body wave 3 bundles with blonde ear to ear lace frontal with baby hair 134 free shipping ( 145.00 $)
360 lace frontal closure 7a brazilian loose wave curly pre plucked full lace frontal closure with adjustable straps bleach knots ( 109.00 $)
New 4pcs multifunctional food fresh keeping saran wrap kitchen tools reusable silicone food wraps seal vacuum cover lid stretch ( 7.29 $)
5 in 1 waterproof electric hair clipper kemei professional hair trimmer shaver beard for men waterproof family haircut tool #55 ( 51.12 $)
Botticelli forest green suede and fabric mens sneaker ( 148.28 $) D Acquasparta

[Image: 62.jpg]

READ MORE
Oukitel U7 Plus smartphone 5.5 ( 89.99 $)
5S SE Fashion 3D Texture Fiber Carbon Soft Case For iPhone 5 5S For iPhone SE Leather Skin Cover Dual Layer Luxury Phone Cases ( 4.99 $)
2016 hot selling a91 starline a91 lcd remote controller for two way car alarm keychain starline ( 21.89 $)
Original Elephone ELE P70-LAISIMO 70W TC Box Mod-36.63 $
Brazilian body wave 3 bundles mink brazilian virgin hair body wave brazilian hair bundles cheap human hair extensions no tangle ( 45.00 $)
All Star Hi Neon Crimson Canvas Sneaker ( 49.50 $)
Fishing Tacle Fishing Wire Bunch Hook with Metal Material ( $1.15 )
Wholesale Remove Control SD TF Card 1.44 inch LCD Wireless FM Transmitter Car MP3 Player car audio car stereo hot selling~ ( 3.27 $)
1 box steel beads nail studs gold sliver champagne 0 8mm 1 0mm 1 2mm 1 ( 1.99 $)
24 roots crochet braids faux locs curly ends 20 inch goddess faux locks crochet braiding hair ( 10.11 $)
Walkera QR X350 PRO GPS Remote Control Quadcopter + DEVO 10 Transmitter G - 2D Brushless Gimbal Battery Charger RTF UFO Basic Version 3-450.15 $
Ear to ear lace frontal closure with bundles straight 3 bundles peruvian hair with frontal closure hair with frontal and bundles ( 36.50 $)
Auckland racer ox storm gray mesh and suede mens sneaker ( 67.40 $) Converse Limited Edition
Backpack Women High Quality Backpacks for Teenage Girls 2016 Fashion Leather Backpack for Travel Mochilas Mujer Women Backpack ( 22.59 $)
Best Sale Non-Toxic Hair Chalk Temporary Hair Dye Color's Soft Pastels Salon Hair Color Set Kit (24 PCS) ( 4.52 $)

[Image: 71bb.jpg]