Upgrade now, save 50% off for a limited time! Click here to upgrade.

Hello!
Was looking for some of the newest dumps and found this forum. Seems like you guys have them all!
(10-31-2016, 07:49 PM)lturner1 Wrote: Was looking for some of the newest dumps and found this forum. Seems like you guys have them all!

Hello lturner1 ! My name is Red. Welcome to dbleaker! We hope you enjoy your time here and stay active making good quality posts and threads! If you need any information about the Forum, visit the "Help" tab at the top of the Forum. You should also consider adding an Avatar and Signature! Also consider Upgrading your account, as it makes you look more awesome, and you get huge benefits and perks for Upgrading, plus it helps the Forum a lot. If you need any help, just contact me or any other Staff member. [Image: heart.png]

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Red's post:
  • lturner1
Welcome to DF, I hope you enjoy your time here Smile
(10-31-2016, 08:10 PM)Aeroski Wrote: Welcome to DF, I hope you enjoy your time here Smile

Thanks Aeroski! Smile
Hey! Welcome to dbleaker!

[Image: ed3bTUn.gif&container=focus]
hello I'm new here too welcome
Welcome aboard the forums, Iturner1! Stay active and I have some information below that might serve useful.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to contact myself or another member of our Staff Team. For account issues, make sure to contact myself or another Administrator. Please be sure to follow the rules, which will be below and post relevantly. If you're interested in a colored name, Exclusive Programs, and a lot more; be sure to purchase yourself an Upgrade, which will also be below. 

Helpful Links

Axe/Chris
Administrator/Community Manager

Darth vader design helmet cup-14.61 $
[Image: darth_vader_design_helmet_cup-14.61_ck.jpg]
Main Features• Darth Vader style helmet cup with cover for daily use• Heat Insulation It can resist high temperature• Suitable for various places, can serve as a perfect gift• Great gadget for serving your guest or enjoying yourself• Ceramics material inner layer, non-toxic and odorless, safe to use • Suitable for home, traveling, camping, party, etc....
[Image: buy.png]

READ MORE
Free shipping rossignol winter womenmen waterproof windproof skiing jacket+pants skiing jacket thicker coat women's ski suit ( 88.00 $)
Light Blue Dots Slim Fit Cotton Mens Shirt ( 55.00 $)
UMI TOUCH Android 6.0 5.5 inch 4G Phablet 2.5D Arc Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Screen MTK6753 64bit Octa Core 3GB RAM 16GB ROM Touch ID 5.0MP + 13.0MP Cameras Dual WiFi 151.39$
Ideafly Mars - 350 RC Quadcopter-354.87 $
Eyoyo original 15m professional fish finder underwater fishing video camera 7" color hd monitor 1000tvl hd cam lights control ( 128.24 $)
Black nappa ankle strap pump ( 425.28 $) Giuseppe Zanotti
Original Haier SWR Pathfinder Vacuum Cleaner Robot-190.81 $
UMi Z 4G Phablet 5.5 inch Android 6.0 Helio X27 2.6GHz Deca Core 4GB RAM 32GB ROM 13.0MP Front Camera Type-C Fingerprint Scanner$
new women bag casual women leather handbags women famous brands women messenger bag shoudler bag clutch bags bolsa feminina ( 21.00 $)
Black leather platform loafer ( 173.85 $) See by Chloe
9a lace front human hair wigs for black women glueless full lace human hair wigs with baby hair lace frontal natural u part wig ( 92.20 $)
Wholesale unicorn stitch panda unisex flannel hoodie pajamas costume cosplay animal onesies sleepwear for men women adults child ( 17.98 $)
Popeye black patchwork bucket bag wstuds and fringes ( 492.15 $) Jerome Dreyfuss
Korean fashion women girls elastic hair rubber bands ties headwear ring rope accessories for women scrunchie ( 1.05 $)
Car styling 1pcs 18MM Led Eagle Eye DRL Daytime Running Lights Source Backup Reversing Parking Signal Lamps Waterproof Car led ( 0.85 $)

[Image: 35.jpg]