Upgrade now, save 50% off for a limited time! Click here to upgrade.

HexionMC Full Forum Database Dump
This is a database dump of a Minecraft server forum.
It is a .sql file.
HexionMC

Hidden Content
Locked content
You must register or login to view this content.

Also, the reason the name here is HexionMC and the file is ErisiumForum is because the server staff combines with another server and changed name.
[-] The following 2 users Like Aeroski's post:
  • Harry Potter, Uriel777
Doesn't contain passwords. Exported useful data. Basically parsed so it only contains user table. 

Hidden Content
Locked content
You must register or login to view this content.

[-] The following 1 user Likes iDontSpam123's post:
  • Harry Potter
HexionMC.com? The website's offline right now.

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
(10-22-2016, 02:27 PM)iDontSpam123 Wrote: Doesn't contain passwords. Exported useful data. Basically parsed so it only contains user table. 

Dont really know what ur download does it's literally only emails Sad

[Image: 35QJVBY.gif]
[Image: xvIWibM.png]
TROLLED
(10-22-2016, 02:28 PM)Alex Wrote: HexionMC.com? The website's offline right now.

Not sure, I don't play it, just have to database.
(10-22-2016, 01:59 PM)Aeroski Wrote: This is a database dump of a Minecraft server forum.
It is a .sql file.
HexionMC

[/font]

Also, the reason the name here is HexionMC and the file is ErisiumForum is because the server staff combines with another server and changed name.
thanks for share!

(10-22-2016, 02:27 PM)iDontSpam123 Wrote: Doesn't contain passwords. Exported useful data. Basically parsed so it only contains user table. 
and thanks for parse lol Big Grin
the male<>female ratio tho is around 99:1 lmao Big Grin

(10-22-2016, 02:39 PM)123 Wrote:

he parsed email:gender from .sql file into plaintext cause literaly that's the only useful thing you can get from this db

[WTS] LBSG DB DEHASHED, CLIXSENSE DB, ARMYFORCESONLINE DB
Remember to Like my posts!
Kappa
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-22-2016, 02:48 PM)Harry Potter Wrote:
(10-22-2016, 01:59 PM)Aeroski Wrote: This is a database dump of a Minecraft server forum.
It is a .sql file.
HexionMC

[/font]

thanks for share!

he parsed email:gender from .sql file into plaintext cause literaly that's the only useful thing you can get from this db
I thought he was trying to say everyones password was male

[Image: 35QJVBY.gif]
[Image: xvIWibM.png]
TROLLED
(10-22-2016, 02:56 PM)123 Wrote:
(10-22-2016, 02:48 PM)Harry Potter Wrote:
It is a .sql file.
HexionMC

[/font]

thanks for share!

I thought he was trying to say everyones password was male

lol no Big Grin i noticed it was gender from the moment i saw everyone male Big GrinBig Grin lmao

Kappa

I was wondering about this yesterday. I am very interested in knowing how you did this, so quickly too. From that .sql file of random information, how did you sort it to just username:email:gender? 
Would appreciate if anyone could help out with this.
(10-22-2016, 03:17 PM)Aeroski Wrote:

I was wondering about this yesterday. I am very interested in knowing how you did this, so quickly too. From that .sql file of random information, how did you sort it to just username:email:gender? 
Would appreciate if anyone could help out with this.

way i do this is i import the sql file into myphpadmin localhost xamp server then i open myphp admin i select which columns i want to export and in which format and it just exports as simple as that. I'm not sure if he has a different tool or method!

Kappa