Upgrade now, save 50% off for a limited time! Click here to upgrade.

Open Sectional Moderator Recruitment
Welcome members of the community to the official recruitment of Sectional Moderators here on dbleaker. As you've more than likely seen previously, the last installment of Sectional Moderators was very unprofessional and uncouth which is why the Administration Panel has decided to reinstate this system and this time for the long haul. No more hesitation let's just get into the details.

Requirements are as listed:
  • Act your age ( We don't care about your age as long as you show maturity )
  • Be very active and interactive on the site ( Contribute to the site activity on a regular basis and talk/help other members )
  • Good grammar and no sloppy posts/threads
  • Experience with moderation ( Not a must but would further your chances of being selected )
And since people are lazy, I have self-constructed an application format so all you have to do is fill in your answer to the self written questions I have prepared. If you want, feel free to create your own format to your liking as long as it's readable and well put together.

Quote:Name/Alias
answer

Previous Experience
answer

Why I should be chosen
answer

How I could contribute
answer

Section I'd like
answer

Additional (include time zone)
answer

That's pretty much it guys, feel free to apply for any section on the site that you think needs a hand and one you'd be a good fit for. Reminder, please no off-topic posting on this thread, keep it applications only; anything else will result in a warning. Good luck to all applicants. 

Any questions/issues go to: Axe or @Rizla

(09-26-2016, 05:09 AM)Axe Wrote: Welcome members of the community to the official recruitment of Sectional Moderators here on dbleaker. As you've more than likely seen previously, the last installment of Sectional Moderators was very unprofessional and uncouth which is why the Administration Panel has decided to reinstate this system and this time for the long haul. No more hesitation let's just get into the details.

• Be very active and interactive on the site ( Contribute to the site activity on a regular basis and talk/help other members )
  • Experience with moderation ( Not a must but would further your chances of being selected )
And since people are lazy, I have self-constructed an application format so all you have to do is fill in your answer to the self written questions I have prepared. If you want, feel free to create your own format to your liking as long as it's readable and well put together.

answer

Previous Experience
answer

Why I should be chosen
answer

How I could contribute
answer

Section I'd like
answer

answer

That's pretty much it guys, feel free to apply for any section on the site that you think needs a hand and one you'd be a good fit for. Reminder, please no off-topic posting on this thread, keep it applications only; anything else will result in a warning. Good luck to all applicants. 

Name/Alias
Reyz

Previous Experience
NextGenUpdate, TTG, ConsoleCrunch, MPGH and CorruptSec.

Why I should be chosen
I'm an all round nice guy. I get the job done and I'm dedicated!

How I could contribute
I myself will make sure all the sections are clean and community healthy; post also.

Section I'd like
PS3/Leaks/Programming

Additional (include time zone)
GMT
(09-28-2016, 06:38 PM)Reyz Wrote:
(09-26-2016, 05:09 AM)Axe Wrote: Welcome members of the community to the official recruitment of Sectional Moderators here on dbleaker. As you've more than likely seen previously, the last installment of Sectional Moderators was very unprofessional and uncouth which is why the Administration Panel has decided to reinstate this system and this time for the long haul. No more hesitation let's just get into the details.

answer

Previous Experience
answer

Why I should be chosen
answer

How I could contribute
answer

Section I'd like
answer

answer

Name/Alias
Reyz

Previous Experience
NextGenUpdate, TTG, ConsoleCrunch, MPGH and CorruptSec.

Why I should be chosen
I'm an all round nice guy. I get the job done and I'm dedicated!

How I could contribute
I myself will make sure all the sections are clean and community healthy; post also.

Section I'd like
PS3/Leaks/Programming

GMT

Thank you for the application. I'll pm you soon if a decision has been made.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rizla's post:
  • Reyz

answer

Previous Experience
answer

Why I should be chosen
answer

How I could contribute
answer

Section I'd like
answer

answer

Name/Alias
Red

Previous Experience
NGU GS and Sec Mod, Blu Ray Forum Mod.

Why I should be chosen
I can keep things in order as required by higher management.

How I could contribute
Keeping things clean and safe for every member to enjoy the site.

Section I'd like
Entertainment>Sub Sections

UK GMT London Time.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(09-29-2016, 12:34 AM)Red Wrote: Name/Alias
Red

Previous Experience
NGU GS and Sec Mod, Blu Ray Forum Mod.

Why I should be chosen
I can keep things in order as required by higher management.

How I could contribute
Keeping things clean and safe for every member to enjoy the site.

Section I'd like
Entertainment>Sub Sections

UK GMT London Time.

Thank you for the application, we need to see activity from you before we can actually make a decision to have you or not, get to it and I'll have an answer within the next few days.

Name/Alias
Lucas or Mr. Yegorov

Previous Experience
Active in the past on 1 or 2 forums. Loads of social & livechat experience. 

Why I should be chosen
Dedicated to a project, I'll get whatever you ask done within the hour.

How I could contribute
I can contribute by placing ads on my website (booter.su)  & being an active member by contributing my time and energy into making this forum 300% better than it already is.

Section I'd like
Leaks / Marketplace / Programming

Additional 
Ask my FBI handler John Connolly for my time zone  Noh

[Image: py063Fi.png]
Name/Alias
Oxlind / Marc O.

Previous Experience
I'm experienced when it comes to being staff on forums, since i used to own a forum myself
and i've been moderator on two different forums a few years ago.
(if you would like to see the forum i own please PM me)

Why I should be chosen
I'm very active on dbleaker, i also have respect for other people - I'm not one of those
people that are a complete 'dick' to everyone .

How I could contribute
for an example, if i became a moderator for the mybb section every day from 4 pm - 8 pm GMT i'll be
managing that section, if a post has no VT (Virus Total) link i'll kindly ask the owner of that thread to add a
VT link.

Section I'd like
leaks / mybb section / gaming section

London GMT

[Image: OXSIG.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like oxlind's post:
  • Devil, Varsity
(09-30-2016, 10:03 PM)oxlind Wrote: Name/Alias
Oxlind / Marc O.

Previous Experience
I'm experienced when it comes to being staff on forums, since i used to own a forum myself
and i've been moderator on two different forums a few years ago.
(if you would like to see the forum i own please PM me)

Why I should be chosen
I'm very active on dbleaker, i also have respect for other people - I'm not one of those
people that are a complete 'dick' to everyone .

How I could contribute
for an example, if i became a moderator for the mybb section every day from 4 pm - 8 pm GMT i'll be
managing that section, if a post has no VT (Virus Total) link i'll kindly ask the owner of that thread to add a
VT link.

Section I'd like
leaks / mybb section / gaming section

London GMT

Excellent application, however i'd like to seem ore recent activity from you in order to become a part of the team.

Will do, i'm trying my best to be active as i can. but work is getting in the way at the moment.

[Image: OXSIG.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes oxlind's post:
  • Devil
(10-01-2016, 04:46 AM)oxlind Wrote: Will do, i'm trying my best to be active as i can. but work is getting in the way at the moment.

When you want to notify someone in their Alerts tab, click on Reply at the lower-right hand corner.
[Image: bb365e7f2d982f83427469efab5ea08f.png]

Good luck man.

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]