Upgrade now, save 50% off for a limited time! Click here to upgrade.

Open Sectional Moderator Recruitment
(10-01-2016, 06:19 AM)Alex Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 04:46 AM)oxlind Wrote: Will do, i'm trying my best to be active as i can. but work is getting in the way at the moment.

When you want to notify someone in their Alerts tab, click on Reply at the lower-right hand corner.
[Image: bb365e7f2d982f83427469efab5ea08f.png]

Good luck man.

Yeah i know that, im so used to the quick reply haha.

[Image: OXSIG.png]
Name/Alias
Grixed | Jack

Previous Experience
I have moderated many forums in the past

Why I should be chosen
I should be chosen because I have the skills to be a moderator. I will be on most of the time (everyday). I am very trusted in the community and I know alot about modding as I own a server and KV shop.

How I could contribute
Moderating the forum and keeping it to the standard in which it should be, I also like helping people so that will bring alot more people to the forum and give it a good REP

Section I'd like
Programming/Modding (XBOX)/Leaks

Additional (include time zone)
GMT (UK)
I will be on most of the time helping where I can

Thanks for taking the time to read my application and I hope I get a spot!

---==[| TRUSTED KV SELLER |]==---
---==[| XBLSavage DEV|]==---
(10-01-2016, 08:25 AM)Grixed Wrote: -snip

Looking forward to see if you're appointed or not, good luck with your application!

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
(10-01-2016, 08:38 AM)Alex Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 08:25 AM)Grixed Wrote: -snip

Looking forward to see if you're appointed or not, good luck with your application!

Thanks

---==[| TRUSTED KV SELLER |]==---
---==[| XBLSavage DEV|]==---
(10-01-2016, 08:25 AM)Grixed Wrote: Name/Alias
Grixed | Jack

Previous Experience
I have moderated many forums in the past

Why I should be chosen
I should be chosen because I have the skills to be a moderator. I will be on most of the time (everyday). I am very trusted in the community and I know alot about modding as I own a server and KV shop.

How I could contribute
Moderating the forum and keeping it to the standard in which it should be, I also like helping people so that will bring alot more people to the forum and give it a good REP

Section I'd like
Programming/Modding (XBOX)/Leaks

GMT (UK)
I will be on most of the time helping where I can

Thanks for taking the time to read my application and I hope I get a spot!

As I stated in the thread one of the main things we're looking for applicants to have, is activity. And that's what you're lacking man. Sorry, but with 10 posts I can't allow you in the team, PM me once you've greatly improved your activity. You have time as I'm only recruiting 2 or 3 more.

Name/Alias
Alex

Previous Experience
When it comes to experience in moderation, there isn't much to say besides the fact that I was a recent moderator of dbleaker.com. Despite I was kicked due to showing incompetence with activity, I learned new ways to prevent members from breaking the rules, and I'm more than available to continue with the routine.

Why I should be chosen
I've learned from my mistakes and I'm ready to show consistency. It's a promise that I will be working twice as much in order to ensure the forum runs smooth without any sorts of problems. As long as I'm on the computer or phone (I'm on most of the given day), there will not be an inch of anything that can be classified as a violation to the rules.  Position or not, I've still been trying to make sure the rulebreakers are dealt with by reporting them.
How I could contribute
Applying for this position is only an extent from me trying to contribute. It's not for power, it's not for anything personal. It's simply me just trying to volunteer and doing whatever I can do that will shape the forum into a better one. If I'm not appointed, I'll still be posting in order to keep the activity up and reporting rulebreakers. I'll continue working on advertising the website for now on as well. I'll be working on the DF News later on soon. I'm talking straight as an arrow, making sure the building blocks are to be created tomorrow and after that tomorrow and after that. I will not be inactive, and I will relentlessly do what I can to increase the activity. You'll see it coming from me, I promise it.

Section I'd like
I'm going to be playing the card I'm dealt with, choose any section you think is right for me.

Additional (include time zone)
Jordan Time Zone (UTC +2:00)
Quote:
Name/Alias
IGetCutoff/Will Smith/Keeper

Previous Experience
Was a moderator on a couple of other forums, back when I had my RGH. I don't know if I'm still a moderator or not, or even what the forums name was :/ they were basic forums, but not too popular

Why I should be chosen
I'm fairly well known by a couple of different alias's
I'm online quite a bit, and am always down to help those in need

How I could contribute
I am pretty active, and could easily resolve issues that are brought up

Section I'd like
Market Place.
I would be more than happy to help out with the scan reports

Time Zone ( Arizona Time Zone )
Name/Alias
Riptide Mods

Previous Experience
NGU

Why I should be chosen
I should be chosen because i will always be active and make sure the section I am watching is safe and make sure our members are safe plus the site!

How I could contribute
Keeping my section clean and safe and be their for anyone at all times even when there in a sad mad or depressed mood.

Section I'd like
Leaks

Mountain time US and Canada

[Image: adc6bc5acd96f28bbd48a3c57b2bbc17.png]
Hey there,

I want to apply, too. I know it's very early, but I think thanks to my openess and my previous experience as moderator/community admin, I have what it takes to manage it.

Name/Alias

Rin on here, Santino in real life.

Previous Experience

Moderating experience I already got on a League of Legends German community forum, I was there for around a year, if I recall correctly. Had to stop because of personal problems. I also got experience as moderator and community admin as well as supporter on a very big privat server. The server became way too big so the owner and co owner decided to take money for it, so I had to give up my job because at that time I wasn't 18 years old.

Why I should be chosen

You should choose me because I am friendly, experienced and know how to handle with all kinds of users. Thanks to my experience as supporter, I know how to deal with all kinds of people. I also got a lot of time, even when I'm in school. 

How I could contribute

I will contribute by keeping my sections clean, reporting rule-breaking stuff outside my sections (unless I'm allowed to take action) and by giving our users the feel of being in a place that the staff team cares about.

Section I'd like

If possible, I'd like to moderate Gaming, Technology (Especially Social Engineering, Computing, and Computer Support, but Tech overall is fine too) and Webmaster.
I do not have any priorities, because I like all of the listed sections. 

Since I live in Germany my timezone is CEST. 
Thank you for reading my application and have a nice day.

(10-01-2016, 04:46 AM)oxlind Wrote: Will do, i'm trying my best to be active as i can. but work is getting in the way at the moment.

Honestly this guy is an amazing person I personally know, always there to lend a helping hand and maintains everything he does it's fantastic! I feel like if he earned the Sectional Mod privileges he'd be around way more Big Grin

Huehuehue back OT Tehe <3

Name/Alias
Ty aka runescape(and a few others elsewhere)

Previous Experience
I used to make forums back in the day (PotimusModz, my own personal forum which is long gone now xD) and recently I've been keeping the Tampered Live forums alive Big Grin

Why I should be chosen
I feel as if I had this privilege to show how devoted I can be to things and keep DF in its utmost respectable state I'd feel like I accomplished at least something in my miserable life xD

How I could contribute
Always looking through each section to see if there is something I may help with our get some activity generated within a few threads, help the community come together and get their voices heard and have an enjoyable experience.

Section I'd like
Global xD I just love them all and I'm always in each section looking in Smile
But if I had to narrow it down, probably the Technology > Sub forums :3

US - EST Timezone