Upgrade now, save 50% off for a limited time! Click here to upgrade.

Open Sectional Moderator Recruitment
(09-26-2016, 05:09 AM)Axe Wrote: Welcome members of the community to the official recruitment of Sectional Moderators here on dbleaker. As you've more than likely seen previously, the last installment of Sectional Moderators was very unprofessional and uncouth which is why the Administration Panel has decided to reinstate this system and this time for the long haul. No more hesitation let's just get into the details.

Requirements are as listed:
  • Act your age ( We don't care about your age as long as you show maturity )
  • Be very active and interactive on the site ( Contribute to the site activity on a regular basis and talk/help other members )
  • Good grammar and no sloppy posts/threads
  • Experience with moderation ( Not a must but would further your chances of being selected )
And since people are lazy, I have self-constructed an application format so all you have to do is fill in your answer to the self written questions I have prepared. If you want, feel free to create your own format to your liking as long as it's readable and well put together.

Quote:Name/Alias
answer

Previous Experience
answer

Why I should be chosen
answer

How I could contribute
answer

Section I'd like
answer

Additional (include time zone)
answer
Here is my application, hope I make it (::::

Name/Alias
Laser

Previous Experience
I've never really been an admin on a forums before. I ran my own forums site for about a month but then my hosting expired lol The forums I ran was always welcoming and very clean so I take pride in that a little bit I guess.

Why I should be chosen
I know exactly what and what shouldn't be posted in the section. 

How I could contribute
I could get rid of the posts that are infected with malware, spam posts, already posted posts (meaning a post with the same content as a previous post).

Section I'd like
Leaks/Programs,  http://dbleaker.com/Forum-Programs

Eastern Standard Time. United States. I can manage that section a lot of time during my day, I have access to a pc at school for half of my periods.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Program's post:
  • Devil
(09-26-2016, 05:09 AM)Axe Wrote: Welcome members of the community to the official recruitment of Sectional Moderators here on dbleaker. As you've more than likely seen previously, the last installment of Sectional Moderators was very unprofessional and uncouth which is why the Administration Panel has decided to reinstate this system and this time for the long haul. No more hesitation let's just get into the details.

• Be very active and interactive on the site ( Contribute to the site activity on a regular basis and talk/help other members )
  • Experience with moderation ( Not a must but would further your chances of being selected )
And since people are lazy, I have self-constructed an application format so all you have to do is fill in your answer to the self written questions I have prepared. If you want, feel free to create your own format to your liking as long as it's readable and well put together.

answer

Previous Experience
answer

Why I should be chosen
answer

How I could contribute
answer

Section I'd like
answer

answer

That's pretty much it guys, feel free to apply for any section on the site that you think needs a hand and one you'd be a good fit for. Reminder, please no off-topic posting on this thread, keep it applications only; anything else will result in a warning. Good luck to all applicants. 

Any questions/issues go to: Axe or @Rizla

Name/Alias
Ethan, DStar

Previous Experience
NGU Staff

Why I should be chosen
I am a top poster, get involved, support in anyway i can. Always willing to play with members of forums, set up comps etc.

How I could contribute
If a CSGO forum was made, i could hold championships, and winners would get site rewards. I was also moderator of media/graphics on NGU so i could be a help in that forum, in addition i was the moderator of internet talk, so i could post great new things, sources, all that stuff.

Section I'd like
CSGO (if made), Groups(for comps, etc), and Graphics

I live in the UK
I am 17
Red(Sectional) would recommend me
Online a lot!
[-] The following 1 user Likes DStar's post:
  • Red
(10-07-2016, 10:40 AM)DStar Wrote:

answer

Previous Experience
answer

Why I should be chosen
answer

How I could contribute
answer

Section I'd like
answer

answer

That's pretty much it guys, feel free to apply for any section on the site that you think needs a hand and one you'd be a good fit for. Reminder, please no off-topic posting on this thread, keep it applications only; anything else will result in a warning. Good luck to all applicants. 

Name/Alias
Ethan, DStar

Previous Experience
NGU Staff

Why I should be chosen
I am a top poster, get involved, support in anyway i can. Always willing to play with members of forums, set up comps etc.

How I could contribute
If a CSGO forum was made, i could hold championships, and winners would get site rewards. I was also moderator of media/graphics on NGU so i could be a help in that forum, in addition i was the moderator of internet talk, so i could post great new things, sources, all that stuff.

Section I'd like

I live in the UK
I am 17
Online a lot!

Good to have you here my man! Heart

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-07-2016, 10:40 AM)DStar Wrote: Name/Alias
Ethan, DStar

Previous Experience
NGU Staff

Why I should be chosen

How I could contribute

Section I'd like

I live in the UK
I am 17
Online a lot!

I think you may do great but unfortunately your current activity isn't up to par.

Name/Alias
Owen

Previous Experience
Had experiences and they all went fine!

Why I should be chosen
Active, HQ, Chill user Smile

Section I'd like
Marketplace (SM's)

Additional (include time zone)
Europe (MT)

[Image: Zbq3xmv.png]

answer

Previous Experience
answer

Why I should be chosen
answer

How I could contribute
answer

Section I'd like
answer

answer

Name/Alias
Slinky

Previous Experience
Was gaming squad on NextGenUpdate and support for sales on a modding website (no longer around).

Why I should be chosen
I'm a nice guy. I try and help everyone, also very active.

How I could contribute
I post leaks frequently including account dumps/databases. I will help users around the site.

Section I'd like
Accounts/Leaks

GMT
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slinky's post:
  • Red

answer

Previous Experience
answer

Why I should be chosen
answer

How I could contribute
answer

Section I'd like
answer

answer

Name/Alias
SOAT

Previous Experience
None

Why I should be chosen
I am pretty good when communicating with others. I like to help, try, & point others in the right direction. I don''t like negativity and have a few ways on keeping the forums free from it & junk

How I could contribute
I will always be on, constantly checking, looking, and learning from/on the forums. If i make a mistake, i will learn from it. I will try and assist other members with problems they have, and try my best to sort it out. I will also post some basic tutorials that most people have problems with.

Section I'd like
Gaming

USA EST

RULES | STAFF | SUPPORT SECTION | PM ME HERE  ^^
[Image: boredbug_1236264565_another-treadmill-fail.gif?w=676]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Son-Of-A-Toilet's post:
  • Red
Name/Alias
AFG

Previous Experience
Been active on multiple forums and contributing a lot of content. I've also have been a moderator a few years back on a small automobile site.

Why I should be chosen
I'm a nice guy, like to help people, and I am dedicated.

How I could contribute
I post a lot of content and tutorials.

My recent contributions:

MEGA Coding Collection ✰ BOOKS ✰ ✰ ✰ TUTORIALS ✰ ✰ ✰ SITES ✰ ✰ ✰

Thread Modes
[Guide] How To Prevent DNS Leaks When Using A VPN

[GUIDE] Understanding Linux / Terminal Command Essentials
[Guide] How To Remove, Back-Trace, Detect, and Prevent a RAT Virus
[Guide] Complete Anti-Forensics Guide | Leave No Trace
Guide] How To Speed Up Your WIndows OS
[TUTORIAL]How To Clone An Entire Web Site
WPA/WPA2 Wifi Hacking Tutorial
WEP Wifi Hacking Tutorial
LANC IP Sniffer (Clean Download) Grab PSN / XBL IPs

Thread Modes
(Free) Best, Simple IP Logger [Grabify]

Section I'd like
Entertainment / Lounge / Philosophy & Debates / Accounts / Programs / Ebooks and Tutorials / Gaming
Either of them.

PST

[-] The following 1 user Likes AFG's post:
  • Red
Name/Alias
Xur/RJ

Previous Experience
I was Moderator a while back i had to step down due to personal reasons.

Why I should be chosen
I have experience moderating not only sections but as well as a whole community. My previous role was moderator about 9 months ago before i step down voluntarily. I believe i can make a difference by keeping the section assigned to me clean of any spam content, or any rule breaking content.

How I could contribute
I believe i can help the community by keeping my section clean of any trash,spam,rule breaking content.

Section I'd like
Graphics Design/GFX Section

I live on the EST time zone. I can be on daily.

[Image: tumblr_nvmjwnPVwV1u9ev47o1_500.gif]
Certified Graphics Designer►◄Certified Web Developer►◄Retired Staff
[-] The following 2 users Like Senpai's post:
  • Devil, Red
(10-07-2016, 04:09 PM)Axe Wrote:
(10-07-2016, 10:40 AM)DStar Wrote: Name/Alias
Ethan, DStar

Previous Experience
NGU Staff

Why I should be chosen

How I could contribute

Section I'd like

I live in the UK
I am 17
Online a lot!

I think you may do great but unfortunately your current activity isn't up to par.
I understand thats why i will continue to be active and post.