Upgrade now, save 50% off for a limited time! Click here to upgrade.

Open Sectional Moderator Recruitment
Name/Alias
Justin/Wubzer

Previous Experience
Owner of another MyBB Forum.

Why I should be chosen
I have very good technology experience and have been coding since 2011.

How I could contribute
I can share my computer knowledge and help people out.

Section I'd like
I would like to moderate the general technology area as a whole.

Additional
Timezone - Detroit

I understand that I was inactive for a while, and there is a good reason for that! But I am hoping to come back and be very active.

[Image: H4JQn0Z.gif]
(09-26-2016, 05:09 AM)Axe Wrote: Welcome members of the community to the official recruitment of Sectional Moderators here on dbleaker. As you've more than likely seen previously, the last installment of Sectional Moderators was very unprofessional and uncouth which is why the Administration Panel has decided to reinstate this system and this time for the long haul. No more hesitation let's just get into the details.

Requirements are as listed:
  • Act your age ( We don't care about your age as long as you show maturity )
  • Be very active and interactive on the site ( Contribute to the site activity on a regular basis and talk/help other members )
  • Good grammar and no sloppy posts/threads
  • Experience with moderation ( Not a must but would further your chances of being selected )
And since people are lazy, I have self-constructed an application format so all you have to do is fill in your answer to the self written questions I have prepared. If you want, feel free to create your own format to your liking as long as it's readable and well put together.

Quote:Name/Alias
answer

Previous Experience
answer

Why I should be chosen
answer

How I could contribute
answer

Section I'd like
answer

Additional (include time zone)
answer

That's pretty much it guys, feel free to apply for any section on the site that you think needs a hand and one you'd be a good fit for. Reminder, please no off-topic posting on this thread, keep it applications only; anything else will result in a warning. Good luck to all applicants. 

Any questions/issues go to: Axe or @Rizla

Name/Alias
answer: Mate

Previous Experience
answer: Member in multiple forums ; HF , MPGH , NGU , MathForums , Gamerz , MLG

Why I should be chosen
answer: I put passion into everything I do and my only weakness is honesty. It is a weakness because I enjoy showing authenticity and that makes me a unique person.

How I could contribute
answer: Enforcing the rules of this forum

Section I'd like
answer: Marketplace

answer: Pacific
Name/Alias
Matt/SQUID-EYE

Previous Experience
People will know who and where i come from. Nothing else is needed.

Why I should be chosen
I should be chosen, due to i am fairly known and loved <3 I work in the ICT industry, i have a lot of knowledge and experience

How I could contribute
I can share my understanding of ICT, Gaming, i can help with personal things ie CV's and covering letters

Section I'd like
Section, i can cover Tech and/or Gaming

Additional
Timezone - London

I would be active around 10 hours a day (weekends give or take) i am on my PC that amount of time each day at work.

Thanks
SQUID
[-] The following 2 users Like SQUID-EYE's post:
  • Red, Snow
(09-26-2016, 05:09 AM)Axe Wrote: Welcome members of the community to the official recruitment of Sectional Moderators here on dbleaker. As you've more than likely seen previously, the last installment of Sectional Moderators was very unprofessional and uncouth which is why the Administration Panel has decided to reinstate this system and this time for the long haul. No more hesitation let's just get into the details.

• Be very active and interactive on the site ( Contribute to the site activity on a regular basis and talk/help other members )
  • Experience with moderation ( Not a must but would further your chances of being selected )
And since people are lazy, I have self-constructed an application format so all you have to do is fill in your answer to the self written questions I have prepared. If you want, feel free to create your own format to your liking as long as it's readable and well put together.

answer

Previous Experience
answer

Why I should be chosen
answer

How I could contribute
answer

Section I'd like
answer

answer

That's pretty much it guys, feel free to apply for any section on the site that you think needs a hand and one you'd be a good fit for. Reminder, please no off-topic posting on this thread, keep it applications only; anything else will result in a warning. Good luck to all applicants. 

Name/Alias
Jason/Hydrogen/Snow

Previous Experience
[NGU] People know where I came from and who I am.  -- don't ask me about it from here on out. 

Why I should be chosen
I'm always pretty active 75% of the day since I have my laptop at school all day, and all day after school. Especially at home since i'm currently unemployed. I love helping others out with their problems, and for sure can make this Forum grow for a long time. 

How I could contribute
I enjoy posting long lengthy tutorials on many different types of topics. I also love spreading the news happening in many various of topics such as: PS4 Hacking, Reverse Engineering Consoles, Vita Exploitation, and other serious worldwide news. Love to teach others with tutorials on technology, and always love helping other individuals.

Section I'd like
PS3/PS4/Linux/Mobile Phones and Tablets (Anything with Tech, or gaming)

Central Time; Mexico City/US

Cheers, Snow Big Grin

Have any questions? Feel free to PM me! / Knowledge is Power
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snow's post:
  • Red
Name/Alias
Broken or optionally Jordy.

Previous Experience
Ive been a moderator over at thrillforums, poisonspark(both went inactive and were removed), and for many discord channels (currently a moderator in 2 discord channels.)

Why I should be chosen
Well I've been here for a while and I've picked up lots of experience from other moderators and admins, so i believe i am prepared & ready for the position.

How I could contribute
Does a moderator need to contribute? I mean they already do enough for the site by moderating various posts without being paid, but well i guess giveaways?

Section I'd like
Anything in the graphics section, or all of it. (i dont even do gfx anymore lmao)

Additional (include time zone)
Pacific time, i dont believe you have a moderator in this time zone, so i would be a good pick Wink
Im usually on between 3-9 pm on weekdays, and 9am-9pm on weekends.

Holy shit it is good to be back.
[Image: cDEoME.png]

answer

Previous Experience
answer

Why I should be chosen
answer

How I could contribute
answer

Section I'd like
answer

answer

Name/Alias
Mike / Crunk

Previous Experience
Former sectional at NextGenUpdate and HackForums, former Admin at smaller gaming forums (I doubt any of them are even active anymore)

Why I should be chosen
I will remain active in the sections that need the attention and I have the passion to keep up with

How I could contribute
I plan to post many threads in the League of Legends sub-section, and Anime sub-section. I will also provide any other sort of care I can, including light programming. 

Section I'd like
If possible, either Gaming, or Entertainment. I can manage both if you need me to, but I'd like to really take care of the League of Legends and anime sections especially. 

EST Time (-4:00 GMT/UTC)
Additional knowledge you guys should know would probably to describe my dedication and the only way I know how to describe that is I've finished the Tomb of Horrors campaign once in 4E D&D (The hardest campaign in Dungeons and Dragons), also I am creating my own system for Dungeons and Dragons, so it requires me to very meticulous about my work and pay extreme attention to detail, I'm also a veteran when it comes to forums and I know you guys could use a hand or two. So I extend both of mine to you. Hope to hear back from you soon.

[Image: 2f0g9w0.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crunk's post:
  • Red
Name/Alias
Michael | Carding | Cunt

Previous Experience
I've previously moderated sites that have been shut down due to inactivity and lack of users.

Why I should be chosen
Because I can keep the forum clean and organized.

How I could contribute
I've posted numerous configs and will continue to do so.

Section I'd like
The Lounge

EST.

"Silence is the most powerful scream."
- Anonymous
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cunt's post:
  • Luna

answer

Previous Experience
answer

Why I should be chosen
answer

How I could contribute
answer

Section I'd like
answer

answer

Name/Alias:
Eric (Stacks)

Previous Experience:
I used to be a moderator for musicbanter.com before I quit.

Why I should be chosen: 
I have been working with music for years, I make hip hop type beats, I've worked with a few musicians.
Also I want to have this position for the Music section because I have a passion for music (:

How I could contribute: 
I can contribute by keeping spam posts out of the section, not really anything else to do in it people couldn't really do much wrong in the section.

Section I'd like: 
Music - http://dbleaker.com/Forum-Music

Additional:
My time zone is Eastern Standard Time, I am able to be on the forums for half the day or more, I have access to computers and my phone at school because I go to school for music production so we need computers etc.

Hopefully I get chosen! If not, I understand. Figured I'd try haha (:::
[-] The following 1 user Likes Stacks's post:
  • salty
Name/Alias
Rebecca | Becky | Luna

Previous Experience
Previous tip.it forum moderator, admin of 2 Facebook groups, one with 450 members and another with 22,727 members.

Why I should be chosen
I'd like something to do whilst I take care of my infant child. I like helping monitor sites when I've got nothing to do. It's sort of like a paradise getaway to me. It helps me clear my mind from motherhood.

How I could contribute
I make graphics, icons and art. I could do something in regards to that as well as make sure the forums stay safe and clean. Will show what I can do upon your request.

Section I'd like
Introduce Yourself

AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

Other information:
I know my post count is low currently, but I've been on every single day since I joined and love to hang out. I always have the site open in my tabs. Despite my referral count being 0, I've linked many people in our Skype group to the site.

[Image: 8dG8Fpn.gif]
My daily response to everyone and everything.
@Becky
Name/Alias:
My name is Tommy, would like to go by "upset"

Previous Experience:
Was recently a moderator on DF before being demoted for inactivity due to personal problems relating school, sports, and moving homes.
I've been good with talking/helping people and good at working with others. I've been moderator and higher on other sites including DF, FK, OGF, and smaller sites.

Why I should be chosen:
I think i should be chosen as a sectional moderator or higher due to the way i can stay on the forum for many hours a day, i can help users to the best of my abilites no matter what the situation.
I always give my all to everything and i want to help get DF good again.

How I could contribute:
My contributions will contain of me staying active, giving the best of my support to all users, staying on late at night and early in the morning when other staff are off, work on anything that needs assistance, and i'll try to bring more activity to the site again.

Section I'd like to moderate if chosen:
i would like to moderate the "Marketplace" section of the forum or the lounge.

Additional (include time zone):
TZ - Eastern Standard Time.
Age - 16 years of age.
Name - Tommy aka Upset
Been former staff.
Good with dealing, trading, and anything involving marketplace.
Good when it comes to typing something or creating important threads.
Great help.

<3

[Image: 6e992b566a320de7d295160526c4bfb9.png]
instagram; upset
kik; ck
Former Staff
[-] The following 1 user Likes upset's post:
  • salty