Upgrade now, save 50% off for a limited time! Click here to upgrade.

The 'Like' Button.
The like button is a good feature, I just keep clicking it by accident on random posts because it is right next to the reply button. I know this is my fault just being stupid, but I think it would be a good idea to be able to unlike a post. Not 'dislike', even though that could be useful too? I just mean that if you like a post by accident, you can remove your like.

What do you think about this? Smile
Could be a benefit to include this feature.
@HaXzz Devil

[-] The following 1 user Likes Axe's post:
  • Aeroski
Agreed, as long as a Dislike button never happens, we don't want to popularize negativity.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-31-2016, 09:29 PM)Red Wrote: Agreed, as long as a Dislike button never happens, we don't want to popularize negativity.

Well, it wouldn't really popularize negativity. If someone posted a link but it had a virus in it or something, people could dislike the post. But yea I guess it is better without having one.
It has been turned back on for now.... It was used to spam back when unliking was enabled. If it becomes a problem it will be disabled again.
[-] The following 2 users Like HaXzz's post:
  • Aeroski, Red
(10-31-2016, 10:26 PM)HaXzz Wrote: It has been turned back on for now.... It was used to spam back when unliking was enabled. If it becomes a problem it will be disabled again.

Ah I wasn't aware of that. Thanks I hope this works out well Smile
Everything seems good so far. Thread closed. ^^

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]