Upgrade now, save 50% off for a limited time! Click here to upgrade.

dbleaker.com's Twitter, be sure to follow!
We have begun restarting the dbleaker official twitter, to support us and be in for the chance to see future updates perhaps before they are posted here follow us.

Competitions and other fun things may also occur on the twitter. Be sure to follow us and keep an eye on it!

Official twitter
[-] The following 3 users Like Rizla's post:
  • AFG, LucasYegorov, salty
(10-02-2016, 07:20 PM)Rizla Wrote: We have begun restarting the dbleaker official twitter, to support us and be in for the chance to see future updates perhaps before they are posted here follow us.

Competitions and other fun things may also occur on the twitter. Be sure to follow us and keep an eye on it!

Official twitter

Followed it made a retweet and a bunch of Join DF Tweets, hopefully it helps. Big Grin

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
That header looks beautiful, this is from Red's doing, right? Speaking of which, you should do a weekly giveaway of credits or something along those lines. It should keep the followers at bay.

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
(10-02-2016, 08:02 PM)Alex Wrote: That header looks beautiful, this is from Red's doing, right? Speaking of which, you should do a weekly giveaway of credits or something along those lines. It should keep the followers active overtime.

Yeah, I made those on request. Smile

Once we get more followers I have many giveaways planned.
(10-02-2016, 08:08 PM)Rizla Wrote: Once we get more followers I have many giveaways planned.

I have a program running on my Twitter so anybody who follows me automatically receives a Private Message from me. Here's the message:
[Image: 9cde01541e27c0d9923e6cb4d44fd9be.png]

Ill give it a follow bb <3

[Image: 1085e2aa6ff99f1e65cb58a60582fa40.png]
If you need Help with anything RGH/JTAG Related Please MSG me
Make sure to upgrade your Account for awesome Features!
(10-02-2016, 09:49 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 08:08 PM)Rizla Wrote: Once we get more followers I have many giveaways planned.

I have a program running on my Twitter so anybody who follows me automatically receives a Private Message from me. Here's the message:

That's cool. Thank you.
(10-02-2016, 10:08 PM)Rizla Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 09:49 PM)Red Wrote:

That's cool. Thank you.

Not a problem. Big Grin

I'd follow but every Twitter account I make I get locked out of.