Upgrade now, save 50% off for a limited time! Click here to upgrade.

people are so fake and fucked.
Went on an instagram rant because of some girl getting mad at me and saying how im just like everyone else because i didn't message her yet today about FUCKING SKYPING....

It's sad how people compare me to everyone else because i don't hit them up when we were supposed to do something. I'm sorry I lost track of time and was busy making my girl smile and happy.... You don't tell me that I'm just like everyone else because I didn't message you yet... I don't talk to anyone... If I talk to someone it's people who I can actually tolerate talking to everyday or people who are there for me... There's a handful of people... I don't fuck with anyone but people who are real and who actually care. I keep to myself 98% of the fucking time. I don't care how many times you've been lied to or fucked over by someone else, you do not compare me to them just because I didn't message you yet. It's pathetic for you to be like that. I don't even know where I'm going with this... Goodnight

[Image: 6e992b566a320de7d295160526c4bfb9.png]
instagram; upset
kik; ck
Former Staff
I've never been big on talking to the same people every day and making it a point to do so.
For me, if I happen to then so be it. If I don't, so be it.
Do you know the chick IRL?

LF Friends to play pc games with. I have: BF3, BF4, Watch Dogs, & GTA IV.

I have a few more games, but none that are multiplayer.
You and me are so much alike its insane, i always ignore people until i feel to respond, its sad how people make it mandatory to respond like 2 minutes after a message is recieved, i feel u bro.

Add me on steam  Yus
My steam graphics service -> here
[-] The following 1 user Likes Devourz's post:
  • upset
If people don't understand you, don't talk with these people. You don't need to take shit for being yourself.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Like Red said, you don't need to take shit for being yourself. You're your own man. Don't let society tell you what's right and what's wrong, period.

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]